Friday, October 2, 2015

CAS-UAL Chic Challenge

Hey y'all & happy Friday! We are all preparing for the effects of hurricane Joaquin. I pray we are not hit too hard & that we don't lose power! Hope you all are safe where you are too.

It's the beginning of October (so hard to believe) & that means a new challenge at CAS-UAL Chic!
   

It's a tic-tac-to challenge!! What fun! Here is the card I created:


I went with "stitching", "coloring" & "distressing".
There is stitching on the die cut circles at  the bottom of the card; I distressed the edges of my papers & colored some of the circles on the white paper.
I used the star Fri Dies & the twinkle stamp set to stamp my sentiment.
  
 
 
Thanks for visiting! I hope you find some time this month to play along!!
Stay crafty!
~Stephanie
 
 

1 comment: