Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Bookmark/ Card

Hi y'all!! I'm sorry my updates here have been so scarce recently. My son is playing in an All-Stars baseball tournament & that has taken up most of our time lately! My daughter is not thrilled with it, but I have to say, I am enjoying watching these 8 year-olds play ball. They are all extremely good & so far, have a 3&0 record!!

 I have made some time for crafting & today have to share my latest project using The Crafty Pickle flair & CTMH products. I made a card that could be given for many different occasions-birthday, congratulations, thank you, etc.
enjoy card

I used the "I Love Books" flair button, some washi tape and self-adhesive sequins, all from The Crafty Pickle shop.

IMG_0408

IMG_0410 IMG_0413
I love to read! Unfortunately, my kids do not love it that much and I am constantly trying to entice them into reading. I thought this card might do the trick!
I slipped in a little bookmark that can be pulled out of the top of the card & used when reading. I also thought it would be nice to give the card with a bookstore gift card inside!

Products used:
CTMH Boardwalk washi tape
I Love Books TCP flair

Thanks for visiting! Hope to be back soon!
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment