Monday, July 13, 2015

Thank You Card

Hey everyone! Another Monday has rolled around too soon! And it's raining here, again! We haven't been to the pool in over a week & my kids (& me ) are missing it!!

I am up on the blog today over at The Crafty Pickle. I am featuring flair on a greeting card. I created this thank you card to send to our family members that recently hosted us at their lake house.

Dress up a greeting card with flair @ TheCraftyPickle.com

I began with a pre-made card and then punched 3 butterflies in coordinating colors. The flair I used here is the adorable butterfly from the “Cute Bugs” set. I love the added touch of something pretty when you open the card too! You can find this, as well as so much more, in the shop!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Make it a crafty day!
~Stephanie

2 comments: