Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Full of Wonder

Hey y'all. Happy Hump Day! I will say, when the kids are out of school, I almost never know what day of the week it is!! LOL!

I am pretty late in sharing this layout that I created using the fun sketch from My Scraps and More. Here is a look at sketch #107 created by Audrey:
 

Isn't this awesome?!!!!
And here is my page:
 
I love the strip here & stuck pretty close to the original sketch.
My paper strips are all from my scrap stash. I love when I can use them up!!
 

I honestly get so excited when I can rummage through my stash & pull together pieces to use on my projects! That is exactly what I did here. The "explore" sticker is from Crate Paper. The cork stars & hearts are from Jillibean Soup.


The flower in the center of my doily is from Basic Grey & is old, from their Serenade collection

 
The "sunshine day" sticker & enamel dots are from My Mind's Eye, Market Street.


The "wonder" & "love life" epoxy stickers are from Heidi Swapp.

 
I had a heyday pulling things together on this page!!
 
 
You have until the end of the month to play along at a chance at this month's prize.
 
 
 
Link up your layout here! We love seeing your creations!
~Stephanie  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment