Monday, June 22, 2015

Finding Wings

Hey y'all! Hope this Monday finds you well. It is a hot one here & we are doing our best to stay cool.

I want to share with you my latest layout, created using the most recent sketch from My Scraps & More. 
Katrina Hunt is the guest sketch designer & did she ever come up with a fun one!


Here is my layout:

 
I used papers from my stash for this page. The grey feather paper is from Studio Calico & the pink papers are so old I forgot who the manufacturer is!
 
 
My chipboard pieces here are from Crate Paper & are also from older collections. Love that I was able to finally use them!
The small alphas are from Tim Holtz. The arrow sticker is from Glitz & the white feathers are from Studio Calico. 
 
 
More chipboard from Crate Paper.
 
I love these pictures form Ty's first day of kindergarten. He was so nervous & upset, but Leah was an amazing big sister & comforted him & even sat with him on the bus (for the first 2 weeks of school)! I love that she takes care of him (when she really needs to). I hope their bond only grows stronger as they get older.
 
We love seeing your creations, so if you are able to play along, link up here! 
Thanks for stopping in today!
   
~Stephanie
 
 
 




 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment