Monday, June 15, 2015

End of the School Year!

So our kids' last day of school was Friday & I am still in utter shock that the summer is upon us! This year flew by faster than any in my memory. I am excited for the kids as they both had amazing years. Leah got straight As all year & Ty received honor roll all year (all As & one B). Ty had perfect attendance & Leah was a member of the SCA, wrestling manager, gymnastics team & made the cheerleading squad for next year! Both of them made the year fabulous!! I we just found out that Ty made the Little League All-Stars team!

My niece graduated from high school this year so I made some cards.
I have use flair & sequins/confetti from The Crafty Pickle.

 
This card uses the ConGRADulations confetti. I made the cap from black carstock & created a tassel from twine  that I sprayed with black mist.
 
 
The next card I made is a general "Congratulations" card.
 
 
I used the stack of books flair button from the I Love Books set.  I also used some of the star confetti from the Cinema confetti set.
TCP just recently had a huge shop update so be sure to check out all the great products here!!! 
Thanks  so much for stopping by today!
 
Stay crafty!
~Stephanie
 
 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment