Saturday, May 9, 2015

Happy Mother's Day

Hey y'all! Happy Saturday! It's a beautiful one here & a great day for Little League baseball!
Ty had a game at 9 a.m. today & his team won!
This kid eats,
sleeps and breathes baseball! He is having a great season & made an awesome catch at third base today. We are so proud of him!!

And we are super proud of Leah also. She was inducted into her school's "A Club" last week for getting straight A's so far this school year! Proud mom moment that made me cry!!
(Leah with her good friend, Lauren.) 

I wan to wish you all a Happy Mother's Day since I probably won't make it onto the blog tomorrow. I hope you all enjoy the day doing what you love best!!
Here is a card I made for my mom. I used this sketch from Cardabilities:

     
And here is my card:
 
I started with white cardstock for the base added layers of patterned paper from October Afternoon & Simple Stories.
 
 
I used a circle sticker from my stash (Pink Paislee) & the flower sticker is from Echo Park, also from my stash. I added the rumple ribbon on the side to bring in a feminine touch, along with the stem of purple flowers. I hope my mom enjoys it!
 
Thanks for stopping by today. Make it a great one!
~Stephanie  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment