Thursday, April 16, 2015

Nellie-SOUS Sketch

Hi y'all! Happy Thursday!! I'm popping in today amidst the busyness to share my layout using the April 10th sketch from Stuck On U Sketches. This wonderful sketch was created by the talented Nanne. Here is a look at the sketch
 
Don't you love it! All the layers & fun elements are amazing! Here is what I created:
 
I started with a sheet of white cardstock then added papers from Basic Grey's Capture collection. I also mixed in some paper from Simple Stories I Am collection. I cut a piece of patterned paper to 8x8 & then started adding layers on top of that.
 
The tags behind the speech bubble paper (from BG) at the top of the page were used to record all the nicknames we have for our dog, Nellie. The label sticker is from BG & my alphas used to spell her name are from American Crafts. The smaller alpha stickers are from Tim Holtz.
   

The "I am" stickers are from Simple Stories. I can not get enough of this collection! I placed them on top of a pink doily with a few star stickers. All products were purchased at the My Scraps & More store.    

I love the soft pastel colors here. This photo is of our sweet dog who was only 6 months old at the time. She is now 5 & is quite the moose!

 
I hope you have found some inspiration here and that you can find the chance to play along!! Link up here if you play along so we can see your creations!
 
Thanks for visiting!
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment