Saturday, March 21, 2015

No. 1- A Card

Happy Saturday y'all! Hope the weather is good where you are today. It's absolutely perfect here! Sunny & 60*!! Unfortunately it rained mot of the day yesterday so Ty's first baseball game that was scheduled for today was canceled. Bummer!
Leah had her last gymnastics meet on Thursday. She had a great experience & loved being on the team. We were super proud of her for taking the risk of trying out & then making the team! I made her this card using a friend's Silhouette Cameo (I seriously need my own now)!

 
My alphas are AC Thickers & the flair button is from The Crafty Pickle. It's from their "Watercolor Hearts" set.
 
I used the circles & diamond shapes that were cut out of the light grey cardstock to adorn my envelope.
 
 
My birthday  is next month & I know what I'll be asking for!!
Have a fabulous weekend!
~Stephanie
 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment