Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Use It Up Tuesday-Pink Paislee

Hey y'all! Yep. it's Tuesday, which means I have a layout to share for my "Use It Up" post! I am so happy that, so far this year, I am able  to keep up with this.
Today I am showcasing Pink Paislee's Hey Kid collection again.

 
I love this piece of patterned paper and have been saving it for almost a year now, just waiting for the right picture to scrap. I came across this one the other day from when Ty was TWO! He put on his daddy's sunglasses & loved how cool he looked!
 
 
All stickers & chipboard pieces are from this fun & versatile collection.
 
 
I LOVE the chipboard glasses!!
 
 
And he black cardboard piece behind my photo, well that something I was able to "use up" too! It's from one of Ty's games that contained cardboard football cut-outs on it. I figured I could reuse it on a page! Here I backed the cut-outs with various patterned papers. I love when I can use everyday items on my layouts & they don't end up in the trash!
 
Thanks for stopping by! 
Rock on!
~Stephanie
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment