Friday, February 13, 2015

KG Love

Hey y'all! Happy Friday the 13th! Hope it's been a good day. Pretty quiet around here.
I took treats into Ty's class & Drew & I had lunch. We have no plans for the night, but it is extremely cold here so we may just stay in! Perfect weather to snuggle up & watch a movie!

I want to share my latest layout. I created it using this sketch from The Studio Challenges:
 
And here is what I came up with:

 
I pulled out my Crate Paper Notes & Things 6x6 paper pad. After dropping some gold mist on my page, I chose a few papers to work with. The beautiful gold doily is from Studio Calico. 
 
 
All of my embellishments are a mix of Crate Paper products. The gold glitter alphas are from AC Thicker's-love them!!
    
 
I added some tissue paper underneath my photo for some extra layers. I was so excited to finally use so many CP stickers that I have had in my stash for ages!!
 
 
I have also been holding onto this photo of Leah from Kindergarten year (she is now in 6th grade)! I thought the papers worked wonderfully for this picture of my sweet girl.
 
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a fabulous Friday!!
Hugs,
~Stephanie
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Simple & Cute LO! Thanks for playing along with The Studio Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet pic! Love all the splashes of gold here! Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Studio!

    ReplyDelete