Thursday, February 19, 2015

Feb 13 SOUS Sketch

Hey friends! Happy Thursday. I hope y'all are staying warm. It is colder than I ever remember it being here where we are.
Today I have a layout to share that was created using the current sketch from Stuck On U Sketches which was created by the fabulous Nanne:


Here is my page
 
I used the Kiss Me collection from Bella Blvd (again) for this "sweet" page about Ty dressing up in Leah's girly accessories! I stayed pretty true to the sketch as I loved all the paper strips & the layers.
 
 
I began by adding gold mist splatters. All of my flair buttons here are from The Crafty Pickle   

 
How yummy are the papers & title strips here?! The alpha stickers are also from Bella Blvd!

 
I hand cut a medium sized heart from one of the patterned papers & fussy cut the ice cream cone from a sheet of borders & die cuts. I popped it up to give my page a little more dimension. 

 
I love this sweet boy so very much! He is a hoot & keeps us laughing!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day & stay warm!
~Stephanie
    

2 comments:

  1. This layout is adorable! Love the look of the picture and some papers not laying flat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. La page est trop mimi adoooore

    ReplyDelete