Monday, December 15, 2014

Merry & Bright-The Crafty Pickle

Hey y'all! So Christmas is in 10 days! I hope you are ready cause I'm sure not! I have quite a bit of shopping left to do; the tree isn't completely decorated yet; we haven't baked cookies or made gingerbread houses & I have Ty's class party on Thursday to prepare for!!
But, as hectic as it is, I love it all & try to embrace the magic of the season. I love looking back on pictures from Christmases past and my project today shares a photo of the kids with Santa in 2009. They were just babies!! And this is my favorite picture with Santa, ever!
I have used the Winter Sequins Mix from The Crafty pickle, along with their Merry & Bright flair button from the December set. These are the perfect compliment to any layout, be it Christmas-themed or not!

I punched the snowflakes with my Martha Stewart punch & the deer head is a new punch from EK Success. The black paper & the "Enjoy every day" journal card are from 7Dots Studio.

  I used one of my favorite date stamps from Dear Lizzy to stamp the "I Love This" sentiment. And the fun pink polka dot paper is from Elle's Studio.
Be sure to stop by The Crafty Pickle shop to browse all of the great products that are offered!!
Thanks for stopping by today! I am gearing up for a fun night of scrapping & celebrating Christmas with friends!
~Stephanie
 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment