Wednesday, November 26, 2014

A Few Christmas Cards

Hey y'all! Are you ready for tomorrow? The Thanksgiving holiday has come so very quickly but I am more than excited! It is actually snowing here which is a very rare occurrence! It's not sticking to the ground though because it's been raining ALL day & is too wet.
I want to share the latest Christmas cards I made at my scrap club last week. In November, we have a card kit swap. Each person brings in all of the contents to make a card & we create them in our class. I love this, as we leave that night with at least 6 completed Christmas cards!
I am pretty sure that everyone of these card ideas was found on Pinterest! (I'd give credit to the designers, but since I didn't find the photos myself, I don't know who they are!)

The "Starbuck's" card opens at the top. It's so clever!!


I made a few more cards that aren't photographed yet. Hopefully I can share them here soon!
Have a wonderful day everyone!
~Stephanie  
     

1 comment:

  1. Adorable cards! Gotta love pinterest for pinspiration!! Love the coffee cup one!!!

    ReplyDelete