Friday, November 14, 2014

7Dots Studios-Illumination

Hey y'all & happy Friday! Hope you are warm in your neck of the woods. It is cold & grey here, but this weather definitely makes it feel like the holiday season! I love it!!

I was thrilled to be asked by Jennifer at Nani ke Ola to guest design again this month! She sent me the Illumination collection from 7Dots Studios and I am loving it!! It is so cheerful & fun!
   Illum Complete Collection
I have completed one layout and have so much more left! All of the tags in this collection would make a cute little mini album and I hope to get around to creating one soon!!
The papers reminded me of school so I thought, what a great way to scrap my daughter's first middle school photo! 
I began with the lined paper and drizzled some white paint on that. I then cut strips of the striped patterned paper to place at the top and bottom of my page. I am in love with the chevron paper from this collection, so I knew I wanted a lot of it to show on my page. I placed it in the center and used it as a large mat for Leah's photo. 
The "enjoy" sticker is placed on a journal card that slides out from underneath Leah's picture. I used this to write some thoughts about the beginning of her middle school career!  
Everything here is from the store, with the exception of the leaves, feathers, numbers and gold dot washi tape. The row of flowers above my photo is from Maya Road and came from my stash. 
I misted my leaves to coordinate with the colors in the papers and then layered a feather & die cut on top. The chipboard pieces here are from UmWow Studio. 



Thanks for stopping by today! I appreciate every visit and comment. I hope to be back soon to share more with this awesome collection!!

Stay crafty, friends!
~Stephanie  



  


No comments:

Post a Comment