Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Guesting At Nani ke Ola

Hey y'all!
So I was so excited to get an email from Jennifer at Nani ke Ola asking me if I would like to be a Guest Designer for them! Um, yes?!!! I was lucky enough to work with the 7Dots Messy Head collection. I fell instantly in love! I mean, take a look at all this yumminess:
   Messy Head Collection Kit

I couldn't wait to get creating! I made one layout & two cards & I still have plenty of product left to play with! Here is what I have done so far:

I started with the fabulous wood-grain paper & added a few layers. Under that is a layer of white paint. 
  
I distressed most of the papers edges to give my page a worn look, much like the feel of the seaside buildings in the town we were visiting in the photo. 

 I loved all of the elements from this collections, from the die cuts, to the word stickers and everything in between! I only wish I could have incorporated them all onto this layout-but that just means more projects to create using them! 

I went a little sequins crazy here! But I really like the magical touch it lends to my page. 
  
My next two projects are cards. 
Here I used a paper from the collection as my card base. Isn't it gorgeous?!
I added a journal card on top & topped that with a doily, a smaller tag/journal card, a die cut & some word stickers (all from the Messy Head collection). 


And here is my second card: 
 I also created this card with a piece of paper from the Messy Head collection. They are all simple gorgeous! 
The corner stamps are also from 7Dots. I placed a small die cut card on top of my silver doily & added to that the die cut heart and some more fun word stickers! 
My best friend moved out of state years ago, so I thought this pretty card would be perfect to say a quick "hello" to her! 

Be sure to hop on over to the Nani ke Ola store  to check out these products & MORE!!
I know I will have more to share soon with this fabulous collection from 7Dots. 

Thanks for visiting!
~Stephanie    
 







No comments:

Post a Comment