Monday, September 29, 2014

Lil Baker

Hey everyone! Monday is upon us & it was a rainy & dreary one here. Fall is settling in & I couldn't be happier!
I have a layout share today. This one was created for the September technique challenge at Scrapbook Circle  which is to use sewing or stitching on your project. Here is my page:
I hand stitched the word "yum" on my tag. 
I used the paper's from the 6x6 pad from Crate Paper. The stickers are all from Crate's Notes & Things collection. The "love you " cork tag is from Scrapbook Circle. 
The "enjoy" chippie is from Heidi Swapp.  All the wood veneer hearts, arrows & the small camera are from Studio Calico. 
 The "no. 3" chippie button & enamel dots are from My Mind's Eye's Market Street collection.

My glitter alphas are Thickers. I am also playing along with the challenge at Scraptastic Club to add glitter to your page.
How sweet is this photo of Ty helping me make brownies?!! Love it!  

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful night! (My bed is calling my name!!zzzzzz)
~Stephanie  




 

2 comments:

  1. Loving the brown and tan papers in this great layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome color combo! I adore your layouts! Makes me wanna make some (but I've got no talent for layouts LOL) Love that you stitched on the tag! What a neat idea!!!! Another fab project my dear ♥
    Big BUG hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete