Saturday, September 13, 2014

Create A Smile

Hey y'all & happy Saturday!
I have a card to share that I created for the October Guest Designer call at Create A Smile.
I used their adorable "monster birthday" freebie that can be found here.

I colored the cute little guy with markers & pencils. 

I used my Martha Stewart punch to give him a birthday balloon! 


 The freebies were so fun to play with & I know their stamps would be too. They are all so amusing and sweet!!

Supplies:
-cardstock-Bazzill
-patterned paper-Crate Paper
-ribbon-Lovebug Creation's
-cork arrows-Jillibean Soup

Until next time, keep creating!
~Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. AW!!! Too cute!!! This little monster is SO much fun!! I love the fun and cheery colors you've used and such a fun fold design! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Stephanie, your colours are awesome! And the patterned paper - I need it now :D
    Jessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow is this cute or is this cute, love the colors you have used. Glad you joined us over at create a smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card!!! Love the colors and the added balloon inside.

    ReplyDelete