Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tuesday with Lovebug Creations

Hey y'all! Hope you are all well.
I have some sad news to share today. Kimi, owner of Lovebug Creations, has decided to close the shop as of September 30. It was a hard decision for her to make, but the right one for her & her family. She has been an amazing person to work for & get to know over these past two years! She is such a generous & kind, but also cheeky & funny girl!
So, be sure to get your shopping in before the end of September! You are gonna want to grab tons of rumple ribbon to create with!
Today I created some clothespin magnets to try to wrangle all the pictures, invitations & artwork that littler my fridge!


    For the first clip, I adhered the fringe flower from Crate Paper & placed a rumple ribbon bow in the center in the color Ocean View. The circle in the center of the bow is from Basic Grey's Serenade collection.
  For this clip, I adhered the large flower from Jolee's; added a bow in Crushed and the paper flower in the center of that. I glued a magnet strip on the back of each clip & now have two more clips to add to the fridge! I think these would make an awesome gift also!! I will definitely be making more.

Be sure to browse the store  for all your rumple ribbon needs!!
Til next time,
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment