Monday, August 25, 2014

Stick It Down Challenge

Hey everyone!
I have another layout to share with you today. (Two in one day, crazy!!)
If you are looking for the current SOUS PL challenge, go here.
I played along with this sketch from Stick It Down:

Oh what fun!! And here is my layout:
I used my coveted scalloped paper from My Mind's Eye's Market Street collection & a sticker embellishment from their Follow Your Heart collection. 

My alphas are, of course, Thickers. The yellow twine is from Jillibean Soup & the cork butterfly is from Crate Paper. 

These photos are from Mother's Day of 2011. My mom had just gotten back from a trip & the kids hadn't seen her in a few weeks. Ty wanted to dress up for her! He wore a blazer, button down shirt & a tie!! How precious!

Thanks for visiting!
~Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. I love the texture and dimension your coveted paper gives your layout! Thank you for sharing with us at Stick it Down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing you layout with us..good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on the sketch! Those scallops are awesome! :) Thank you so much for joining us at Stick it Down! :)

    ReplyDelete