Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Page Maps Sketch

Hey y'all! Welcome to the middle of the week (already)!
Leah has an appointment today with an oral surgeon to have a blocked salivary gland removed from her bottom lip. (There is nothing like waiting until the last minute to handle things, right?!) She has had this bump on her lip for months now, & every time I would try to get her to the doctor, it would go away. Now, with one week left of summer, we are finally getting it taken care of! It is a simple procedure & the doctor said she'll have no problem afterward. I told the kids we would go to Dave & Busters this afternoon to play games. That is one thing on the summer bucket list that we have not done yet. Another is playing laser tag!

I have a layout that we made last month in our scrap club that was based on this sketch from Page Maps
    
And here is my layout:
I started with the yellow background paper that is from Glitz. The "splatters" on the white cardstock are actually a stamp that a friends owns from Stampin' Up (how neat)! My papers for the circle are a mix of  Glitz, October Afternoon, My Mind's Eye & Pink Paislee. Most were from my scraps. 




  
I adore this picture of Leah with her missing teeth holding a favorite stuffed animal! It was taken when she was 8!

Make it a scrappy day, y'all!!
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment