Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Happy Birthday Card

Hey y'all! Hope you're enjoying this Tuesday. It's a gorgeous, sunny, 79 degree day here. In exactly one week, school starts for my kiddos! Ahhhh!  The summer flew by entirely too fast & I am not ready to give up sleeping in & relaxed schedules. This time of year can get so crazy & hectic & it usually doesn't end until after the first of the year!!
We have lots of friends' & family birthdays coming up so I thought I'd start making cards.
Today I am sharing one that I created with Lovebug Creations' rumple ribbons.
I used Honey Mustard from the Fall for You collection & Crushed from the Loves Me...Love Me Knot collection. 
These are not two colors that I would normally think of paring together, but they both match the scalloped paper perfectly!!

  Supplies:
-cardstock-Bazzill
-Lovebug Creations' rumple ribbons
-My Mind's Eye patterned paper-Market Street
-gemstone-BoBunny

Thanks for stopping by! See ya' next time!!
~Stephanie

1 comment: