Thursday, July 17, 2014

The Littlest Rock Star

Good mornin' y'all!
I have a layout to share that I just created. I played along with this sketch from Stuck?!Sketches
  
and the challenge at Frosted Designs which is to use a die cut or punch on your project.
Here is what I created:

I spaced out the triangles on my layout & the strip with my title on it was created using a mask from Heidi Swapp. Love the dots, stars & hearts! 
Here are some detail shots 


I used my heart punch from Fiskars & lots of pop dots to give some of the hearts height. 
This layout was made with the "Hey Kid" collection from Pink Paislee. I still have some bits & pieces left & hope to create more pages with it soon! The glitter alphas are Thickers.
I know the pictures on my layout are not great, but I loved them of Ty playing "rock star" with his sister's guitar!

Thanks for stopping by today. I do appreciate it!!
~Stephanie   

3 comments:

  1. What a super fun take on the sketch, love the sparkly alphas! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such awesome photos! Love the sequins and stars sprinkled throughout. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Stephanie! Love all that gold shimmer and shine! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete