Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Layout with Lovebug Creations

Hey y'all ! happy last Tuesday of July!! How is that even possible?! This month has absolutely flown by!! "Time flies when you're having fun"-right?! It sure has around here! We have had a fun-filled month, for sure!

Today is my day to share over on the Lovebug Creations' blog. I have a layout that we created in our once-a-month scrap club. This layout was originally inspired by this one off of the My Mind's Eye board on Pinterest. Here is my page:
I used the sweet rumple ribbon in Dahlia from the Southern Sass collection. I have also used four Beautiful Blooms  two in white, one in Kisses and one in Envious

  
 These handmade, clay flowers are the best to work with! And they add a delicate touch to any project.
My papers are all from my stash & are a mix of manufacturers-Crate Paper, Glitz, to name a few. The "party" die cut & the locator are both from Crate Paper. The gold glitter alphas are from AC Thickers.
   This picture was taken on the second to last day of Leah's third grade year. Mrs. Brady was "the best" teacher she has ever had!! I still miss her, so does Leah! There were many tears shed on that last day of school.

Thanks for stopping by y'all! Be sure to check out the Lovebug Creations' store for the fabulous products you see here and more!
Stay crafty!!
~Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. Super idea and such a lovely LO - have a grand vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! I love all the different LBC products you used and what an adorable layout!!! I'm sure Leah loves it and will enjoy it for years to come!

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with all the squares I love this!

    ReplyDelete