Thursday, April 17, 2014

Spring & Easter Theme Pack

Hey y'all!
I recently received this gorgeous Spring/Easter theme pack from The Memory Nest  to create with
 
This product pack is jam packed with papers and embellishments at an amazing value.   TMN is clearing out the old to bring in the new. If you have Easter pics to scrap or fun spring ones, this may be the deal for you!!! I am having a blast creating with this kit!! 
Here are 2 layouts and a card that I have already made. (When Spring Break & Easter are behind us, I plan on creating a lot more!!)
  Everything here is from We R Memory Keepers & is from the kit, with the exception of the alphas (Thickers) & the flair (Recollections). I love how easy it was to put this layout together!
Here are some detail shots:



And here is the second layout: 

I am in love with this pink woodgrain paper from Jillibean soup! The rest of the papers & embellies here are from We R Memory Keepers. (The alphas are from my stash & are by Fancy Pants.)

Here is the card I made for Ty for Easter 
It's simple enough for a 7 year old boy to appreciate! 

Be sure to check out this, and more, deals at The Memory Nest

Have a great day y'all! 
~Stephanie 

 

1 comment: