Sunday, March 9, 2014

Happy Birthday Connie!

Happy birthday to my Lovebug CT sister, Connie!
We have made her some birthday cards to celebrate her special day! Here is the card I made for her:
 It showcases the new "Fool's Gold" rumple ribbon from the Lucky You-Lucky Me collection. I also used a Beautiful Bloom  in white, which I placed in the center of the kraft flower. The diamond pieces are fussy cut from a piece of Pink Paislee paper. Of course the alphas are AC Thickers!
Connie, I hope you have a wonderful birthday and amazing year ahead!
Be sure to head over to her blog  and leave her some birthday love! You also don't want to miss the other CT gals' creations on the LBC blog.
Have a great Sunday y'all!
~Stephanie  

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card!!! I love that you used the Fool's Gold AND a Beautiful Bloom!!! She's gonna love this!!!

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling and dainty - what a super card for Connie!!
    Cyberhugs.......Mama LoveBug

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Stephanie!! This card is super!! I love that gold rumple ribbon and they way you incorporated the bloom!! Thanks for celebrating with me!! Scrappy hugs!!

    ReplyDelete