Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Latest

Hey y'all! Hope your Tuesday is going well. We are gearing up for more snow around here. And I am hoping that the kids are not out of school for another week!!!!

I wanted to quickly share that this layout made Top 3 at 1 2 3 Get Scrappy! What fun to see that on their blog!

Today is my turn to host a challenge at Memorable Seasons. Since February is the month of love, all of the challenges this month are related to love in some way or another! My challenge this week is to use a love poem, song lyrics or book script as part of your journaling.


   My layout uses, once again, Echo Park's Head Over Heels collection. This line is perfect for these challenges!! And it makes me feel so happy!



 The alpha stickers are from Fancy Pants & the buttons & sequins are from my stash.

I also made 2 cards for Alissa's challenge to use red:

 I will give these cards to Leah & Ty for Valentine's Day.


We would love it if you found the opportunity to play along with any of the challenges this month! There is a store gift certificate up for grabs!! Shopping on someone else's dime is always nice, right?!
Scrap on!
~Stephanie 

No comments:

Post a Comment