Monday, February 3, 2014

Long Overdue

Hey y'all!
I am sorry I have not been around here for a while. We went out of town over the weekend to celebrate my oldest brother's 50th birthday!
We all rented a house at a ski resort not too far from here & went snowboarding. Wow-had no idea how difficult that would be! But we had a great time & enjoyed being together for the weekend!
So, I never announced the winner from the Lovebug Creations' blog hop from last weekend. The lucky commenter is Debbie Rodgerson. Congrats Debbie! Send me your address to dreweaken@comcast.net so that I can send you your goodies.

Now I want to (quickly) share some recent layouts that I made:

 Both if these use scraps from my January kit from Memorable Seasons, October Afternoon's Silent Night. I loved this fun collection & wanted to be sure I used every piece of it!


The next layouts were made using my January kit from Memorable Seasons, Pink Paislee's Snow Village. I had so much fun creating with this kit!!


 I am sad that Christmas is behind us now, but am excited that Valentine's Day is just around the corner!!
I love it! I have started working on some projects, have you?
Here is one I made using Lovebug Creations'  newest ribbon "Crushed" from the Loves Me...Love Me Knot collection


 I used both the rumpled ribbon & the sheer ribbon.
This is a treat jar for a friend-a little early Valentine's Day gift!

Hope to be back soon with more to share.
Scrap on!
~Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful projects - love who you use Lovebug Creations Rumple Ribbon to finish off a dynamite treasure!

    ReplyDelete