Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Head Over Heels

I am in love with Echo Park's Valentine's Day collection, Head Over Heels! It is so fun & whimsical. There are so many cute little elements in this collection! Here, take a peek:





How lucky am I that I get to work with this kit this month?! Thanks to Memorable Seasons!
I also bought this Jenni Bowlin chevron washi tape  and these Fancy Pants' resin flowers. I thought they both worked so well with the collection. 
Here is the first layout that I have created ( I believe there will be many more to come!) 

The doilies are ones that I had in my stash. Of course, the alphas in "love"  are AC Thickers!



I didn't use a Valentine's Day photo, but instead, chose one that I adore. This is one of my favorite pictures of my kids. It was taken on our summer vacation in 2010! I think it really blends well with the papers & embellishments.   
I am so excited to get back in my scrap room & create more with this kit!
Have a good day y'all!
~Stephanie 

No comments:

Post a Comment