Thursday, December 6, 2012

The Tree-Part Three!

Yes, I am blogging again about our tree! Today we were able to start putting on the ornaments. I let Leah do this on her own tonight before dinner (I honestly don't have the motivation to do it).
I am hoping to be completely done with it all by Sunday.

Here is my December OTP project from this month's Flying Unicorn kit: (be warned, there are lots of photos!)


 I love this mini album from Teresa Collins that is included in this month's kit! I have tried in the past to do a December Daily album, but with all of the chaos that ensues this time of year, I never could fully commit. The thing I like about this album is that it can be whatever you choose-as detailed or as simple as you please! And since this is a crazy month for me, I went a little simpler with mine (but I still love it!).
     I started by painting the album messily with white paint & even allowed some paint drips to show. I like the texture this gives. While the paint was still wet I added in some coarse glitter. When the paint was dry I added some diecuts, a tag with the gold glitter alphas, a snowflake & tree and the delicious Ruby Rock-It trim from this month's embellishment add-on.
Here are some pictures of the inside of my album. I wanted this to be a place to record memories, the kid's wish lists, my to-do lists, Christmas receipts and any other memorabilia we will acquire. I will also add in some of my favorite photos from this holiday season.

















  I used a lot of the Teresa Collins diecuts and tags that came in the kit but I also added in some things here and there from my stash.
Phew, good for you if you made it all the way through!
I am off to bed. These busy days are wiping me out!!
Night!
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment