Friday, April 6, 2012

Inspired By

Hey friends!

We are getting ready to leave shortly for the beach for 5 days. So I wanted to do a quick post & show my latest layout that I did for the member inspiration challenge at My Scrapbook Nook. The member that was chosen was Zarah & here is her layout:

Isn't it stunning?!! I love all of the elements & dimension!

I have also always loved Jen Jockish & her amazing style! When I made  this layout, I  had Jen's style in mind & used a loose sketch of Zarah's l.o. So my inspiration was born from both of these incredible ladies.
Here is my layout:




I used the March kit from MSN again (still love everything about it!) & inked my cardstock to begin then started adding layers. This was so much fun to make!!! I have always admired how Jen uses scraps on her pages, so I made a point of using papers that I had already punched out of & love the way they look.
There are so mant talented scrappers out there that I am always inspired by & I had a blast making this l.o., so I think  I may make "Inspired By" a regular segment on my blog!

Wishing you all a wonderful & Happy Easter!
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment